3-Ingredient Apple Dump Cake (Dairy-Free, Egg-Free)


Yesterday I went to a large family gathering, so I tried out a new apple dump cake recipe for dessert. I've seen a few recipes like this one before, but I wanted to make a cake without eggs or dairy because so many people are allergic to those foods.

The cake turned out great! It tasted like a sweeter version of apple pie. I had a few people taste-test it, and they were amazed when I told them it only had 3 ingredients and didn't contain eggs or dairy.

Ingredients:

• 1 can (21 oz.) Lucky Leaf premium apple pie filling

• 1 box (15.25 oz.) Duncan Hines Perfectly Moist Classic Yellow cake mix

• 1/2 cup Country Crock Original vegetable oil spread, melted

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Spread apple pie filling evenly over the bottom of a greased 9" x 13" baking pan.

3. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over pie filling.

4. Spread melted Country Crock evenly over cake mix.

5. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.

6. Remove baking pan from oven. Allow cake to cool in pan. Do NOT turn over onto a cooling rack.

(Makes about 12 servings)

Comments