4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)

Earlier this week, I made some cookies for my dad to bring to his office. A few weeks ago, I brought some chocolate chip cookies to his office—and ever since, his co-workers have been asking for more.

I was happy to make more cookies, but this time I wanted to try something different. I know that lots of people have gluten intolerance and/or lactose intolerance, so I wanted to make something they could enjoy too. I wanted something that had simple, not-too-expensive ingredients and was easy to make. Not only do these cookies taste great, they only have 4 ingredients and they don't contain any artificial colors.

Ingredients:

1 cup Jif creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
1 large egg

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.

3. Using a mixer, combine all ingredients on low speed. (Or mix by hand.)

4. Scoop dough onto parchment paper using a 1.5 tablespoon cookie dough scoop. Leave at least 2 or 3 inches between each dough ball.

5. Using a fork, gently press down on cookie dough balls until they are approximately 1/2 inch tall.

6. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.

7. Remove pan from oven. Allow cookies to cool on pan for 3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.

(Makes about 18 cookies)

Comments